The restoration project involved a house from 1787, located in the square of the Cathedral of Ostuni. There are two entrances, one main characterized by an entrance portal and placed on the square, the other one by service, placed on a small side street. The project, which involved an initial approach to consolidate the structures, is to be understood as restoration. conservative, but with the aim of transforming the old house into a luxury home capable of welcoming guests from all over the world who want to penetrate the heart of history.
The ground floor, accessible from the service entrance, has maintained its original function as a kitchen, opening onto a small orange garden to which it was decided to function as a shaded patio, with the reinterpretation of the theme of the old stairs used for the collection of olives transformed into brise soleil
The first floor, on the other hand, hosts a series of rooms placed in sequence: living room with fireplace, relax room, bed room with Jacuzzi, with a series of doors aligned and corresponding to the two windows, one facing the square and the other facing the sea .
The simple lines, both in the design of the fixed elements and the furnishings give the house a cheerful and casual character, despite its 230 years of age